Yalumi Spark LED Headlamp
This headlamp by Yalumi has all of the specs and high quality settings you would expect in a product that is three to four times as expensive. This moderately priced headlamp has an impressive 105-Lumen output and can run on its AAA batteries from 95 hours to 187 hours depending on the light setting.
The lamp itself is able to tilt, giving it a wide angle to illuminate the path in front of you. Water resistant with an easy to adjust headband, a seriously powerful LED light, and a crazy affordable price, the Yalumi Spark LED headlamp is a smart purchase.
- Has all of the specs you would hope for in a runners headlamp – long lasting battery life, lightweight, powerful LED light, and water resistance.
- Within a dollar or two of being the least expensive headlamp found online.
- Uses easy to find AAA batteries.
- Has a higher Lumen rating than most headlamps that cost over $50.
- Aesthetically simple design.
- The adjustable headband does not fit runners with larger sized heads.
- The battery case and light switch aren’t incredibly durable.
- Does not have the red LED light setting that most runners headlamps have.
- Most users have claimed that it lasts quite a long time but for the cheap price, some have complained that it falls apart faster than other headlamps.
Conclusion/Solution to Cons
For the price, this just might be the best headlamp on the market. It has a higher Lumen rating than just about any other headlamp and between the two settings, it should be able to assist in any activity that requires a handsfree light. Runners headlamps usually cost between 30 and 60 dollars but this headlamp by Yalumi is consistently priced under $15 and will give you the same result as the more expensive items. The only drawbacks of this particular model of headlamp seems to be the lack of a red LED setting and an over the top cross headband. Other than those two complaints, users have praised this affordable product!